Sky4Sim Pad 1.2.1 Release note
World Update 7 is here, featuring beautiful Australia & New Zealand landscapes and cities! All the new POI are now part of Sky4Sim too! Let’s plan your new discovery flights!
This release also add some other improvements and bugfixes:
- Navaids type differentiation: It is now possible to differentiate VOR, VOR/DME, and DME only beacons on the map.
- Heading layer filter: It is now possible to hide/show the heading and distance tooltips on the map, allowing more clarity.
- Save map background: The map background is automatically saved when you change it. you will not have to change the map to your preferred one on each flight start.
- Design fixes for low screen resolution: map buttons should now take less space.
- Design fix on Flight plan application ->Open save flight plan that was hiding the menu bar.
- Thinner tooltips
- Resolved a bug that was preventing MSFS to start sky4sim properly from exe.xml file.
- Resolved a bug that was leading to wrong page number when manually entering page number in PDF viewer application